gPotato Release More Information On The Highly Anticipated, Age Of Wulin
As Age of Wulin approaches closed beta, Gala Networks Europe, operators of the popular free to play MMO portal, gPotato, are releasing juicier information each and every week. We’ve already read about how one Korean gamer paid $16,000 for an in-game sword, while two others purchased a virtual sheathe at $4,000 a piece, and we’ve known about the upcoming Age of Wulin closed beta for sometime, but this recent press release was filled with new information.
Encase you’re not aware, Age of Wulin is an oriental themed, Kung-fu inspired MMORPG game set in an historically accurate Imperial China, across 130 km² of highly detailed and graphical environments. While exploring this huge gaming environment you can expect to visit some of the most iconic locations in China. Players will be able to walk the Great Wall of China, fight the perils of the deadly Wudang Mountains and step foot in the legendary Shaolin Monastery. Although the setting is enough to offer players a uniquely immersive experience, Age of Wulin boasts several other features that increase this immersion factor even further. The world is inhabited by over 40,000 NPCs, each with their own daily routines and personalities, and even players can become a living part of the world with the unique ‘offiline’ AI system, a system that allows players to remain connected to the game world at all times, even when logged out.
For more information, check out our Age of Wulin game page.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- HEX: Shards of Fate Prepares For $100,000 Invitational Tournament October 7, 2015
- The Jordas Precept Introduces Epic New Content To Warframe October 6, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29