gPotato Announce Closure Of Luna Plus Online
It was only a few months ago that gPotato rolled out a huge update for Luna Online, bringing about the fresher Luna Plus Online, but alas it seems it was not enough as gPotato have just announced that the 2 year old free to play MMORPG will be closing its doors as of March 27th.
The game was launched late 2010 to add to gPotato’s ever expanding arsenal of free to play titles, sadly the player-base never grew enough to warrant the developers continual work on the game. As such it is now official that the services for Luna Online will be canceled indefinitely with no intention of reviving the MMO. Players that have logged into Luna Online 3 times in the last 90 days will be rewarded with a special gift pack to allow for an easy transition to other gPotato games.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21