Global Agenda Launches
Another MMOFPS? What is this all about? Global Agenda is an Action-based Shooter MMO. The game is now available in two versions where one that acts like a pimped version of your average multiplayer FPS, where you can engage in PVE with your friends and fight in Macthmade Players vs Player mission, improve your character, access to vendors, chat, auction house and build/join an agency/guild. This version costs around 44 $ / 40 € and has no monthly fee.
The other version has a monthly subscription ( 12.99$/10.99 €) and it holds a large number of MMO features, where the game is driven by a persistent conquest system. In this version players can join Agencies and Alliances on a massive online campaign, where groups of players fight for resources and control over a persistent map. How it works? Well Mr Scott Zier a designer from Hi-Rez Studios explains below in the latest Dev Diary Video – Conquest Overview:
Powered by Unreal Engine the game is hosted on a single server shard, so you won’t have problems finding matches or persistent battleground to get into.
With the persistent campaign and lots of MMO features available, Global Agenda might be first complete MMOFPS after Planetside, that will actually succeed on the harsh market of pay 2 play mmorpgs.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21