Gamigo Release Huge PvP Update For Martial Empires
The first of the new PvP game modes is Tournament Mode. Players can battle it out with the hopes of reaching the top of the leader-board, with enough victories, players that achieve the number one ranking will win one of the most unique mounts in the game, the Gold Tiger.
The other new PvP mode that has been introduced is Region Wars. Region Wars is guild based PvP with guilds fighting for control over six unique regions. Victorious guilds will be able to claim taxes from regions they own, and each region also gives each guild member a buff. Possession of a region is safe for 7 days before the guild will have to defend it again.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21