Gamigo Release Huge PvP Update For Martial Empires
The first of the new PvP game modes is Tournament Mode. Players can battle it out with the hopes of reaching the top of the leader-board, with enough victories, players that achieve the number one ranking will win one of the most unique mounts in the game, the Gold Tiger.
The other new PvP mode that has been introduced is Region Wars. Region Wars is guild based PvP with guilds fighting for control over six unique regions. Victorious guilds will be able to claim taxes from regions they own, and each region also gives each guild member a buff. Possession of a region is safe for 7 days before the guild will have to defend it again.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21