GameSamba Announce Most Popular Titles To Hit US Shores
GameSamba, publishers of a large variety of popular browser games, have just announced a partnership agreement with XS software, giving them the ability to bring their most popular titles to the shores of the US. Despite publishing titles in America, XS Software are based in Bulgaria and are widely considered to be one of the most successful browser-based game studios in all of Europe.
The main titles GameSamba are excited about bringing to the US are Lady Popular, Managore and Khan Wars. Each game has already amassed quite a large player base but they’re sure to attract even more players by spreading to one of the most influential countries in the gaming industry.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21