GameSamba Announce Most Popular Titles To Hit US Shores
GameSamba, publishers of a large variety of popular browser games, have just announced a partnership agreement with XS software, giving them the ability to bring their most popular titles to the shores of the US. Despite publishing titles in America, XS Software are based in Bulgaria and are widely considered to be one of the most successful browser-based game studios in all of Europe.
The main titles GameSamba are excited about bringing to the US are Lady Popular, Managore and Khan Wars. Each game has already amassed quite a large player base but they’re sure to attract even more players by spreading to one of the most influential countries in the gaming industry.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Trove Sets To Impress With 2015 Mac Launch September 4, 2015
- Trion Continue Big ArcheAge Reveals At PAX Prime September 4, 2015
- Additional Backer Rewards Announced For Gloria Victis September 4, 2015
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07