GameForge Release 100 Employees
Popular German gaming publishers GameForge made a shock announcement earlier today including details of their recent downsize in staff. The company has laid off over 100 MMO-related employees, although no information was given at the time, a later announcement included more information on what games would suffer as a result of the lay-offs. GameForge has successfully developed and publish MMO games for years, focusing mainly on the browser-based titles, they’ve had success with the likes of BattleKnight and Metin2.
Sadly the beta, and presumably the development, of the upcoming Star Trek: Infinite Space will be put on hold while GameForge look for publishing partners. This comes as sad news for fans of the Star Trek franchise as Cryptic’s adaptation has failed to impress the masses.
We’re sure more games we’ll be effected, we’ll let you know of any developments.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21