Game Of Thrones MMO Confirmed
Last November popular MMORPG publishers Bigpoint acquired the rights for a Game of Thrones MMO. Nothing else was said at the time, no official information at all about the type of game, expected release date, or even if there would be an MMO adaption of the popular book and TV series. Some even said they were purchasing the rights purely to spite competitors.
However, an announcement earlier today has set plans in motion as Bigpoint have confirmed that they’re working on an MMO for Game of Thrones. Series 2 is set to air shortly so we expect some kind of joint collaboration in terms of advertising. The game will be an open-ended sandbox, with no class limits, allowing players to progress how they wish. It hasn’t been confirmed but we expect it to be another browser-based MMORPG game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42