Game Of Thrones MMO Confirmed
Last November popular MMORPG publishers Bigpoint acquired the rights for a Game of Thrones MMO. Nothing else was said at the time, no official information at all about the type of game, expected release date, or even if there would be an MMO adaption of the popular book and TV series. Some even said they were purchasing the rights purely to spite competitors.
However, an announcement earlier today has set plans in motion as Bigpoint have confirmed that they’re working on an MMO for Game of Thrones. Series 2 is set to air shortly so we expect some kind of joint collaboration in terms of advertising. The game will be an open-ended sandbox, with no class limits, allowing players to progress how they wish. It hasn’t been confirmed but we expect it to be another browser-based MMORPG game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19