Funcom’s The Secret World Launches Worldwide
After a recent delay on the release of The Secret World, Funcom have finally reached July 3rd and the game is now live. Originally planned to launch June 19th, the game was setback a couple of weeks in order to iron out the last few remaining issues.
The Secret World is hoping to push the boundaries of the MMORPG genre, combining a variety of sandbox-like features with the casual approach of a typical theme park MMORPG. There’s no classes, no restriction on character customization and an immersive story unlike anything you’ve ever seen. As well as announcing the launch officially, Funcom also released a launch day trailer that demonstrates some of the more exciting aspects of the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26