Funcom’s The Secret World Launches Worldwide
After a recent delay on the release of The Secret World, Funcom have finally reached July 3rd and the game is now live. Originally planned to launch June 19th, the game was setback a couple of weeks in order to iron out the last few remaining issues.
The Secret World is hoping to push the boundaries of the MMORPG genre, combining a variety of sandbox-like features with the casual approach of a typical theme park MMORPG. There’s no classes, no restriction on character customization and an immersive story unlike anything you’ve ever seen. As well as announcing the launch officially, Funcom also released a launch day trailer that demonstrates some of the more exciting aspects of the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21