Funcom’s The Secret World Launches Worldwide
After a recent delay on the release of The Secret World, Funcom have finally reached July 3rd and the game is now live. Originally planned to launch June 19th, the game was setback a couple of weeks in order to iron out the last few remaining issues.
The Secret World is hoping to push the boundaries of the MMORPG genre, combining a variety of sandbox-like features with the casual approach of a typical theme park MMORPG. There’s no classes, no restriction on character customization and an immersive story unlike anything you’ve ever seen. As well as announcing the launch officially, Funcom also released a launch day trailer that demonstrates some of the more exciting aspects of the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21