Funcom’s The Secret World Launches Worldwide
After a recent delay on the release of The Secret World, Funcom have finally reached July 3rd and the game is now live. Originally planned to launch June 19th, the game was setback a couple of weeks in order to iron out the last few remaining issues.
The Secret World is hoping to push the boundaries of the MMORPG genre, combining a variety of sandbox-like features with the casual approach of a typical theme park MMORPG. There’s no classes, no restriction on character customization and an immersive story unlike anything you’ve ever seen. As well as announcing the launch officially, Funcom also released a launch day trailer that demonstrates some of the more exciting aspects of the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29