Funcom Announce Release Delay Of “The Secret World”
The highly anticipated upcoming RPG MMO Game from Funcom, The Secret World, has hit it’s first bump today as the developers announce the delay of the official launch date by two weeks. The Secret World was originally scheduled to officially release on June 19th, but after a meeting with financial investors, Funcom have decided to delay the launch until July 3rd. The date for available pre-purchase options has also been adjusted with players being able to purchase The Secret World beginning June 29th.
It’s not all bad news though as they also released two more beta dates for upcoming test events. The beta testing events will run from June 15th to June 17th and the second will follow shortly after, June 22nd through to June 24th. A slight delay in the official launch date of The Secret World gives Funcom more time to add the finishing touches to a highly anticipated RPG MMO Game so it’s nothing but good news for players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21