French Armor to Invade World of Tanks
Wargaming.net announced the release of a new development tank tree for its highly-anticipated massively multiplayer online game World of Tanks.
The development tree illustrates level-up paths for each of the five classes of French vehicles available in the game including some prototype models and provides an overview of premium and captured tanks.
French roster features a unique mixture of slow but powerful heavily-armored pre-war vehicles and fast maneuverable but rather vulnerable wartime machines offering an ample array of gameplay styles and tactics to choose from.
“With French vehicles we are going to take another step further in expanding World of Tanks armored fleet, drawing new tank enthusiasts into the game and providing more extensive gameplay options for those already playing”, said Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming.net. “We believe that more than 50 new machines will add extra depth and variety to World of Tanks battles bringing even more fun to our players”.
Join the beta at: http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/cbt/
For more information on World of Tanks, visit http://www.worldoftanks.com/
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21