Firefall Free-To-Play Open Beta Now Available
The long awaiting free-to-play third-person MMO shooter, Firefall, is now finally available to play during open beta testing. The game has been in closed beta testing for what feels like a decade but that time has finally come to an end and players finally have the opportunity to dive into the open beta event for what many are saying is the biggest third-person title since Team Fortress 2.
Although Firefall borrows many elements from the best of the free MMORPG game genre the game itself is based more on the action packed combat, over that of typical RPG grinding. Players can complete quests solo, join up for dynamic events or participate in dangerously addictive PvP. If you’re looking for a brand new MMO experience that’s actually worthy of your time, check out Firefall today.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07