Fiora Patch Updates Announced For League Of Legends
Riot Games have just released the latest information regarding the upcoming Fiora patch for the highly successful MOBA title, League of Legends. Popular Champions Lux and Olaf are both receiving some much needed attention this patch, with both Champions getting buffs and improvements in various fields.
The big news is the changes coming for the latest Champion to hit the league, Ziggs. Many players scream OP every time a new Champion is released but in Ziggs case, they had a right to. Riot have listened to the feedback on the forums and have decided to considerably nerf Ziggs’ Minefield ability to do reduced damage, and decrease the total slow effect.
MOBA titles are quickly becoming competition for even the most successful of MMORPG games and LoL is easily the most popular at the moment. The continued updates, extra Champions and competitive events do a great job at keeping players interested and engaged.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22