Fiora Patch Updates Announced For League Of Legends
Riot Games have just released the latest information regarding the upcoming Fiora patch for the highly successful MOBA title, League of Legends. Popular Champions Lux and Olaf are both receiving some much needed attention this patch, with both Champions getting buffs and improvements in various fields.
The big news is the changes coming for the latest Champion to hit the league, Ziggs. Many players scream OP every time a new Champion is released but in Ziggs case, they had a right to. Riot have listened to the feedback on the forums and have decided to considerably nerf Ziggs’ Minefield ability to do reduced damage, and decrease the total slow effect.
MOBA titles are quickly becoming competition for even the most successful of MMORPG games and LoL is easily the most popular at the moment. The continued updates, extra Champions and competitive events do a great job at keeping players interested and engaged.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07