Final Fantasy XIV To Merge Servers
Final Fantasy developers, Square Enix, have just announced the upcoming changes scheduled for the lack luster MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV. The game has not had the best start, it was free to play for almost a year as the development team tried to correct fatal flaws and technical issues, and has since failed to impress players with the highly anticipated 2.0 update.
The latest announcement included details on the server merges that will occur on March 27th. SE have said that they hope merging the servers will bring the dwindling player-base back together, creating an experience equal to that of the server population before the 2.0 patch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21