Final Fantasy XIV To Merge Servers
Final Fantasy developers, Square Enix, have just announced the upcoming changes scheduled for the lack luster MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV. The game has not had the best start, it was free to play for almost a year as the development team tried to correct fatal flaws and technical issues, and has since failed to impress players with the highly anticipated 2.0 update.
The latest announcement included details on the server merges that will occur on March 27th. SE have said that they hope merging the servers will bring the dwindling player-base back together, creating an experience equal to that of the server population before the 2.0 patch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07