Final Fantasy XIV To Merge Servers
Final Fantasy developers, Square Enix, have just announced the upcoming changes scheduled for the lack luster MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV. The game has not had the best start, it was free to play for almost a year as the development team tried to correct fatal flaws and technical issues, and has since failed to impress players with the highly anticipated 2.0 update.
The latest announcement included details on the server merges that will occur on March 27th. SE have said that they hope merging the servers will bring the dwindling player-base back together, creating an experience equal to that of the server population before the 2.0 patch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- Bungie Lay Out Future Fixes For Destiny September 26, 2014
- Trove Closed Beta Underway September 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21