Final Fantasy XIV To Merge Servers
Final Fantasy developers, Square Enix, have just announced the upcoming changes scheduled for the lack luster MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV. The game has not had the best start, it was free to play for almost a year as the development team tried to correct fatal flaws and technical issues, and has since failed to impress players with the highly anticipated 2.0 update.
The latest announcement included details on the server merges that will occur on March 27th. SE have said that they hope merging the servers will bring the dwindling player-base back together, creating an experience equal to that of the server population before the 2.0 patch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22