Final Fantasy XIV To Finally Launch Subscriptions
Considered by many to be one of the worst MMORPG launches in recent history, Final Fantasy XIV developers Square Enix made an announcement over the weekend telling players that they can expect to start paying a standard subscription model starting between November and December.
This latest announcement comes after one of the biggest updates yet, Final fantasy XIV Patch 1.9, which has been said to have fixed many of the issues plaguing the game but as they said in their announcement, their job is far from done.
Redesign and restructuring of server layout and operation, overhaul of the user interface, reworking the design and specs of in-game areas, and vast upgrades to the player community systems
They told players to expect a large amount of updates over the next year and many fans are hoping people will finally start to take this game seriously.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19