Final Fantasy XIV To Finally Launch Subscriptions
Considered by many to be one of the worst MMORPG launches in recent history, Final Fantasy XIV developers Square Enix made an announcement over the weekend telling players that they can expect to start paying a standard subscription model starting between November and December.
This latest announcement comes after one of the biggest updates yet, Final fantasy XIV Patch 1.9, which has been said to have fixed many of the issues plaguing the game but as they said in their announcement, their job is far from done.
Redesign and restructuring of server layout and operation, overhaul of the user interface, reworking the design and specs of in-game areas, and vast upgrades to the player community systems
They told players to expect a large amount of updates over the next year and many fans are hoping people will finally start to take this game seriously.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07