Final Fantasy XIV Extensive Downtime Details
Square Enix today revealed additional details following the downtime announcement last week for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. The game has been met with mixed receptions since its launch on August 27th but that’s not due to the content of the game. The game has received praise from critics and players, with many saying it’s a totally different game to the one launched 3 years ago. However, the launch day problems continued to persist throughout the week, restricting many players from accessing the game.
Since then Square Enix have announced that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn would be offline for approximately 10 hours on September 3rd at 5PM PDT. This is to address current problems with the Duty Finder but they have also confirmed that they will be adding new servers to deal with the unprecedented interest from fans and players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42