Final Fantasy XIV Extensive Downtime Details
Square Enix today revealed additional details following the downtime announcement last week for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. The game has been met with mixed receptions since its launch on August 27th but that’s not due to the content of the game. The game has received praise from critics and players, with many saying it’s a totally different game to the one launched 3 years ago. However, the launch day problems continued to persist throughout the week, restricting many players from accessing the game.
Since then Square Enix have announced that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn would be offline for approximately 10 hours on September 3rd at 5PM PDT. This is to address current problems with the Duty Finder but they have also confirmed that they will be adding new servers to deal with the unprecedented interest from fans and players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22