Final Fantasy XIV Enmity System Update
In a recent announcement, Final Fantasy 14 developers released information about a new system update that is set to overhaul the current “Enmity” mechanics.
Known to most gamers as “aggro”, the Enmity system is basically just a smart label for it. Current players complained that the calculations behind the scenes were far too complicated for anyone to manage enemy aggro successfully with any amount of regularity.
The new changes to the system include a new addition to the UI, showing exactly how much Enmity your character has built up on any given enemy showing a bright red flashing ball if you’re taking the most aggro.
With many gamers still having technical issues trying to play Final Fantasy 14, this isn’t the fix they were hoping for but it is still a step in the right direction for Square Enix.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22