Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Struggles To Crawl From The Ashes
Final Fantasy XIV was a complete failure when it launched 3 years ago but it appears its successor, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, has not managed to do any better. The game officially launched last Tuesday, August 27th, and despite the massive hype surrounding the new launch, it again has caused players many problems.
The game itself has been treated to a warm reception by players and critics alike, at least by those that are actually able to get into the game to experience it. For a disturbingly large number of players though, their journey through Eorzea has yet to begin. Thousands have been met with errors and patching issues as fans flooded the servers on day 1. Since then Square Enix have promised to address the problem, even cancelling current digital purchases until the server issues have been resolved.
Whether or not they can fix it in time for the weekend has yet to be seen, but hopefully they can recover from yet another poor MMO launch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42