Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Struggles To Crawl From The Ashes
Final Fantasy XIV was a complete failure when it launched 3 years ago but it appears its successor, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, has not managed to do any better. The game officially launched last Tuesday, August 27th, and despite the massive hype surrounding the new launch, it again has caused players many problems.
The game itself has been treated to a warm reception by players and critics alike, at least by those that are actually able to get into the game to experience it. For a disturbingly large number of players though, their journey through Eorzea has yet to begin. Thousands have been met with errors and patching issues as fans flooded the servers on day 1. Since then Square Enix have promised to address the problem, even cancelling current digital purchases until the server issues have been resolved.
Whether or not they can fix it in time for the weekend has yet to be seen, but hopefully they can recover from yet another poor MMO launch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07