Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : PvP Level Cap Increase
Exciting news for Final Fantasy: XIV A Realm Reborn fans today as Square Enix announce the first patch since the release of the highly successful Through the Maelstrom update. The previous update introduced many exciting new elements to the game including the infamously difficult second stage of the Coil of Bahamut fight and a plethora of new quests with an extension to the main storyline. Many PvP players felt left out with Through the Maelstrom update but not any longer.
The PvP Rank cap has been increased from level 30 to level 40 and a number of new quests have been introduced to entice PvP players into skirmishes. With new quests comes new gear. There’s now much more options for PvP players in regards to armor and weapons, all new items can be purchased from the Storm Private and Storm Sergeant at the Wolve’s Den arena.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Trove Sets To Impress With 2015 Mac Launch September 4, 2015
- Trion Continue Big ArcheAge Reveals At PAX Prime September 4, 2015
- Additional Backer Rewards Announced For Gloria Victis September 4, 2015
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07