Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PlayStation 4 Open Beta Incoming
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn continues to prove that pay-to-play still has a place in today’s industry and Square Enix are hoping to carry that success to next-generation with the upcoming open beta launch for the PlayStation 4.
Earlier today developers Square Enix revealed the full details for the upcoming event, a 3 day open beta test scheduled to begin on April 4th at 1 AM PDT. The even will run through until April 7th at 1AM PDT. Players will need to download an entirely new client so it’s required to uninstall the previous closed beta version, PlayStation update 1.62 is also required.
The developers have confirmed that there will be no wipes following the open beta event, so all progress will be saved and will carry on through to official launch. They also announced the debut of 3 brand new servers, 1 for each region – giving new players the opportunity to establish a new community as opposed to an older one. The new servers will be available in open beta and include Mana (Japan), Jenova (NA/EU) and Zodiark (NA/EU).
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- HEX: Shards of Fate Prepares For $100,000 Invitational Tournament October 7, 2015
- The Jordas Precept Introduces Epic New Content To Warframe October 6, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29