Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PlayStation 4 Open Beta Incoming
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn continues to prove that pay-to-play still has a place in today’s industry and Square Enix are hoping to carry that success to next-generation with the upcoming open beta launch for the PlayStation 4.
Earlier today developers Square Enix revealed the full details for the upcoming event, a 3 day open beta test scheduled to begin on April 4th at 1 AM PDT. The even will run through until April 7th at 1AM PDT. Players will need to download an entirely new client so it’s required to uninstall the previous closed beta version, PlayStation update 1.62 is also required.
The developers have confirmed that there will be no wipes following the open beta event, so all progress will be saved and will carry on through to official launch. They also announced the debut of 3 brand new servers, 1 for each region – giving new players the opportunity to establish a new community as opposed to an older one. The new servers will be available in open beta and include Mana (Japan), Jenova (NA/EU) and Zodiark (NA/EU).
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22