Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PlayStation 4 Open Beta Incoming
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn continues to prove that pay-to-play still has a place in today’s industry and Square Enix are hoping to carry that success to next-generation with the upcoming open beta launch for the PlayStation 4.
Earlier today developers Square Enix revealed the full details for the upcoming event, a 3 day open beta test scheduled to begin on April 4th at 1 AM PDT. The even will run through until April 7th at 1AM PDT. Players will need to download an entirely new client so it’s required to uninstall the previous closed beta version, PlayStation update 1.62 is also required.
The developers have confirmed that there will be no wipes following the open beta event, so all progress will be saved and will carry on through to official launch. They also announced the debut of 3 brand new servers, 1 for each region – giving new players the opportunity to establish a new community as opposed to an older one. The new servers will be available in open beta and include Mana (Japan), Jenova (NA/EU) and Zodiark (NA/EU).
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07