Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Enters Alpha Testing
Sadly the mention of Final Fantasy XIV doesn’t conjure images of success like Square Enix originally hoped it would. Instead it provides visions plagued with game mechanic issues, a weak launch, lack of correct updates and a plethora of other downfalls. However, all is not lost as Square Enix continue to attempt to revive their fallen MMORPG game with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn aims to fix a number of the major mechanics problems with the game, as well as introducing some new content. Players that are lucky enough to be on the Alpha Testing list (lucky? pfft) are able to jump in and test the game now!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22