Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Enters Alpha Testing
Sadly the mention of Final Fantasy XIV doesn’t conjure images of success like Square Enix originally hoped it would. Instead it provides visions plagued with game mechanic issues, a weak launch, lack of correct updates and a plethora of other downfalls. However, all is not lost as Square Enix continue to attempt to revive their fallen MMORPG game with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn aims to fix a number of the major mechanics problems with the game, as well as introducing some new content. Players that are lucky enough to be on the Alpha Testing list (lucky? pfft) are able to jump in and test the game now!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07