Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Enters Alpha Testing
Sadly the mention of Final Fantasy XIV doesn’t conjure images of success like Square Enix originally hoped it would. Instead it provides visions plagued with game mechanic issues, a weak launch, lack of correct updates and a plethora of other downfalls. However, all is not lost as Square Enix continue to attempt to revive their fallen MMORPG game with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn aims to fix a number of the major mechanics problems with the game, as well as introducing some new content. Players that are lucky enough to be on the Alpha Testing list (lucky? pfft) are able to jump in and test the game now!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21