Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Digital Sales Restored
Square Enix have finally revealed that the digital sales for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn have been restored. The official digital sales ceased shortly after launch as the developers did not support enough servers post-launch and have since released a number of updates to increase stability and offer more server slots for players; drastically reducing server queue times and crashes.
Although digital sales have still been available with other retail outlets, including respected CD key sales sites, today marks the first return of digital sales since the closing after launch. If you’ve been waiting to pick up your copy of Final Fantasy XIV, now’s your chance. For more information on the game you can visit our official Final Fantasy XIV page.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21