Final Fantasy XIV 1.9 Patch Promises Better Crafting
Considered by many to have scarred the franchise, Final Fantasy XIV has suffered from many problems since its release last year and the continual list of promises building for the 1.9 patch grew larger today with another announcement from Square Enix, detailing the crafting part of this ever-increasing update.
The update is almost a complete overhaul of the current system, changing the ways several things currently work such as recipe requirements, ingredients numbers and materials cost. The general aim of the update is to make crafting more practical and fun, instead of the intense time drainer it can be at the moment, these are changes many players have asked for so the hopes are high. As well as the big chunk of the update some basic, yet vital, tweaks will be made to the crafting UI, and will hopefully remove the delay some players have when opening a menu, it’s not as common as it was at launch but it is an issue reported by many players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- Aion Online Celebrating Fifth Anniversary September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21