Final Fantasy XIV 1.9 Patch Promises Better Crafting
Considered by many to have scarred the franchise, Final Fantasy XIV has suffered from many problems since its release last year and the continual list of promises building for the 1.9 patch grew larger today with another announcement from Square Enix, detailing the crafting part of this ever-increasing update.
The update is almost a complete overhaul of the current system, changing the ways several things currently work such as recipe requirements, ingredients numbers and materials cost. The general aim of the update is to make crafting more practical and fun, instead of the intense time drainer it can be at the moment, these are changes many players have asked for so the hopes are high. As well as the big chunk of the update some basic, yet vital, tweaks will be made to the crafting UI, and will hopefully remove the delay some players have when opening a menu, it’s not as common as it was at launch but it is an issue reported by many players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32