Final Fantasy XIV 1.9 Patch Promises Better Crafting
Considered by many to have scarred the franchise, Final Fantasy XIV has suffered from many problems since its release last year and the continual list of promises building for the 1.9 patch grew larger today with another announcement from Square Enix, detailing the crafting part of this ever-increasing update.
The update is almost a complete overhaul of the current system, changing the ways several things currently work such as recipe requirements, ingredients numbers and materials cost. The general aim of the update is to make crafting more practical and fun, instead of the intense time drainer it can be at the moment, these are changes many players have asked for so the hopes are high. As well as the big chunk of the update some basic, yet vital, tweaks will be made to the crafting UI, and will hopefully remove the delay some players have when opening a menu, it’s not as common as it was at launch but it is an issue reported by many players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22