Final Fantasy XIV: 1.9 Patch Notes Released
The highly anticipated v1.9 patch for the struggling Square Enix title, Final Fantasy XIV, was released yesterday but players had to wait until today for an official list of updates. FFXIV has disappointed many since its launch and even the developers published an apology for scarring the popular franchise, the 1.9 patch is the last hope of many current subscribers so it’s not surprising that the patch notes are huge, no, massive.
The core content of the update includes the long-awaited Chocobo and Airship updates, both of which seem to have gone live without a glitch. Other areas of the game that have seen improvements include Grand Companies, the User Interface, new Caravan Security Missions and an abundance of fixes and improvements to practically every class and crafting skill.
There are hundreds of minor updates that alone wouldn’t make a big impact, but combined, they make for a pretty impressive list of fixes. As well as a lot of minor stuff, players are now able to battle with the god of hellfire himself, Ifrit, something which is sure to get fans excited. Is this the turning point for FFXIV or more of the same in terms of disappointing previous updates? Tell us what you think.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22