Fenrir Finally Arrives As Latest God In Smite
Hi-Rez Studios have just announced that the latest patch for their fast-paced MOBA game, SMITE, is now live. The patch, deployed yesterday on March 1st, has seen the introduction of one of the most anticipated Gods since the games release into open beta, Fenrir.
Fenrir The Unbound has been one of the most highly requested additions to the SMITE franchise and another God added from the fan-favorite Norse deities. He has an impressive selection of abilities in his arsenal, with a huge focus on his ability to life steal and do damage. Of course with any new God’s comes an array of forum posts screaming about his OP abilities, but for all intents and purposes, Fenrir does exactly what he’s supposed to do.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21