Fantasy Hunting MMO Launches Closed Beta
Hunter Blade is a new free to play MMORPG that puts the player in the shoes of ancient monster hunters featuring over-sized weapons, enemies and female assets. The game is said to offer a new twist to MMO games where players can trade information and tactics rather than the typical competition based gear systems seen in many AAA titles today.
In the announcement from Joy China details were also given on the vast landscape players can explore while in the game. Volcanic regions, deserts, thriving towns and misty peaks are all on offer, rendered in a greatly detailed eastern style. There is no official launch date yet but we’ve been told the closed beta will last approximately 6-8 weeks before the game moves into open beta, Joy China have confirmed that all characters, items and stats will be reset before launch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29