Fantasy Hunting MMO Launches Closed Beta
Hunter Blade is a new free to play MMORPG that puts the player in the shoes of ancient monster hunters featuring over-sized weapons, enemies and female assets. The game is said to offer a new twist to MMO games where players can trade information and tactics rather than the typical competition based gear systems seen in many AAA titles today.
In the announcement from Joy China details were also given on the vast landscape players can explore while in the game. Volcanic regions, deserts, thriving towns and misty peaks are all on offer, rendered in a greatly detailed eastern style. There is no official launch date yet but we’ve been told the closed beta will last approximately 6-8 weeks before the game moves into open beta, Joy China have confirmed that all characters, items and stats will be reset before launch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21