Fantasy Hunting MMO Launches Closed Beta
Hunter Blade is a new free to play MMORPG that puts the player in the shoes of ancient monster hunters featuring over-sized weapons, enemies and female assets. The game is said to offer a new twist to MMO games where players can trade information and tactics rather than the typical competition based gear systems seen in many AAA titles today.
In the announcement from Joy China details were also given on the vast landscape players can explore while in the game. Volcanic regions, deserts, thriving towns and misty peaks are all on offer, rendered in a greatly detailed eastern style. There is no official launch date yet but we’ve been told the closed beta will last approximately 6-8 weeks before the game moves into open beta, Joy China have confirmed that all characters, items and stats will be reset before launch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- Stardust Land Update Announced For Archlord 2 July 28, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42