Exp & Bonus Item Event Begins In Marvel Heroes
Good times await as Gazillion Entertainment announce an exciting variety of events for the critically acclaimed superhero action MMO, Marvel Heroes. A host of iconic characters from the Marvel universe collide in epic fashion as players explore a thriving game world from a Diablo-esque isometric view. Promising brawls and fun aplenty Marvel Heroes is set to impress with a week long event ending April 2nd.
The Don’t Fear the Reaper event includes a new bonus loot challenge rotation that will see vastly improved item drop rates across the game with a new loot table selection appearing every four hours for the duration of the event.
The popular experience points boost event also returns alongside substantial increases in drop rates for rare and special items. For more information, check out Marvel Heroes today.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21