Exciting New Content Arrives In Eden Eternal
Aeria Games today announced an exciting selection of brand new challenges awaiting those brave enough to enter the fantastical world of Eden Eternal. Although the developers have released many minor updates for Eden Eternal the introduction of such a vast amount of content makes the latest release the first major addition to the game since its official launch.
The level cap will be raised, offering 25 levels of extra content as players battle it out to reach the new level cap, level 100. To support such a large level cap the developers have introduced four new dungeons and 3 new zones to explore.
Accompanying the new content for end-game comes a variety of additional features for players still rising in levels. New level 80 dungeons will be introduced and guilds will be able to increase their guild rank to level 10.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29