Everquest II Update Now Available
The latest update for Everquest II launched across all servers, including a huge update to dungeons and a new house rating feature. War of Zek (The 61st update for Everquest II) includes many minor fixes and updates but the big talking point is the dynamically scaling dungeons.
Two new dungeons have been added, both scale for levels 60-90 allowing any player within that level range to earn top experience points as well as the chance of winning some rare loot. Dynamic content is always a favorite amongst players as it reduces the feeling of grind as each play through can produce unique challenges totally different to the last. As well as the basic dynamic dungeons, a new raid has been introduced in the form of the Plane of War, adding both traditional and heroic settings.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32