EVE Online – Supercarriers
The latest patch for EVE Online brings changes to Motherships, named now Supercarriers. These behemoths received a massive boost in hit points and now their pilots can control the newly added Fighter Bombers equipped with citadel torpedoes.
New fighter bomber drones have been added which can be used by Supercarriers. Fighter Bombers have to be directly controlled by the Supercarrier’s pilot, unlike standard fighters, and cannot be delegated to anyone else. They are meaner versions of fighters with more hit points and field compact citadel torpedoes against their targets. Blueprints for the new bombers will be available from CreoDron stations.
Other Important changes:
- Dreadnoughts, Carriers or Rorquals: when using their appropriate special module, such as the siege module, triage module or industrial core, they will have a much higher mass when these modules are active. This will limit the effect of bumping stationary ships.
- Supercarrier base jump range has been increased to 5 light years.
- Supercarriers can no longer fit and use jump clone bays.
- Supercarrier shield, armor and structure hit points have been increased greatly for their new frontline role.
- Naglfar secondary bonus has been changed from a Launcher Rate of Fire Bonus to a 5% Capital Projectile Rate of Fire Bonus.
- Signature Radius of all dreadnoughts has been increased to bring them in line with other capital ships.
- Astrometric Frigates now correctly get a bonus to the flight time of survey probes. This bonus is detailed in their description.
- The bonus to large hybrid damage on the Vindicator has been increased from 25% to 37.5%
Starbases, Outposts and Stations
- Territorial Control Unit hit points have been doubled.
- The onlining time of the Territorial Control Unit has been reduced to 8 hours.
- The reinforcement variance on Conquerable Stations, Outposts and Infrastructure Hubs has been increased to a maximum of three hours.
- The hit points and resistances of Sovereignty Blockade Units has been increased to make them harder to kill and easier to repair.
- The signature radius on all Control Towers and starbase structures has been increased to a minimum signature radius of 2000.
Full patch notes: http://www.eveonline.com/updates/patchnotes.asp?patchlogID=202
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Season X Introduces 2 New Expansions To MU Online March 31, 2015
- You Won’t Like Her When She’s Angry – She-Hulk Debuts In Marvel Heroes March 31, 2015
- Hearthstone Korea Masters Hosting Details March 30, 2015
- Spring Festival Arrives In Wizard101 March 30, 2015