Eve Online: New Captain’s Quarters
In the Tranquility update earlier this year, Captain’s Quarters were released but lacked any race-related design or development, an announcement today released some more information on the build up to the next update heading to Eve Online sometime in October.
The new Captain’s Quarters will be unique depending on the race you have chosen, the default Minmatar ones that are so common at the moment are to become a thing of the past as all races will now have the option of a more personalized Captain’s Quarters. So all you Gallentean’s can finally move into some more suiting accommodation and stop complaining about how lowly the Minmatar dwellings made you feel.
Very little information has been given on the patch due next month, some are hoping it’s a big one, others are happy with just the little information available so far. We’ll keep you updated with any future announcements on the October patch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32