Eve Online: New Captain’s Quarters
In the Tranquility update earlier this year, Captain’s Quarters were released but lacked any race-related design or development, an announcement today released some more information on the build up to the next update heading to Eve Online sometime in October.
The new Captain’s Quarters will be unique depending on the race you have chosen, the default Minmatar ones that are so common at the moment are to become a thing of the past as all races will now have the option of a more personalized Captain’s Quarters. So all you Gallentean’s can finally move into some more suiting accommodation and stop complaining about how lowly the Minmatar dwellings made you feel.
Very little information has been given on the patch due next month, some are hoping it’s a big one, others are happy with just the little information available so far. We’ll keep you updated with any future announcements on the October patch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19