Eve Online: New Captain’s Quarters
In the Tranquility update earlier this year, Captain’s Quarters were released but lacked any race-related design or development, an announcement today released some more information on the build up to the next update heading to Eve Online sometime in October.
The new Captain’s Quarters will be unique depending on the race you have chosen, the default Minmatar ones that are so common at the moment are to become a thing of the past as all races will now have the option of a more personalized Captain’s Quarters. So all you Gallentean’s can finally move into some more suiting accommodation and stop complaining about how lowly the Minmatar dwellings made you feel.
Very little information has been given on the patch due next month, some are hoping it’s a big one, others are happy with just the little information available so far. We’ll keep you updated with any future announcements on the October patch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29