Eve Online: New Captain’s Quarters
In the Tranquility update earlier this year, Captain’s Quarters were released but lacked any race-related design or development, an announcement today released some more information on the build up to the next update heading to Eve Online sometime in October.
The new Captain’s Quarters will be unique depending on the race you have chosen, the default Minmatar ones that are so common at the moment are to become a thing of the past as all races will now have the option of a more personalized Captain’s Quarters. So all you Gallentean’s can finally move into some more suiting accommodation and stop complaining about how lowly the Minmatar dwellings made you feel.
Very little information has been given on the patch due next month, some are hoping it’s a big one, others are happy with just the little information available so far. We’ll keep you updated with any future announcements on the October patch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07