Eve Online Incarna 1.0.1 Update
Eve Online developers announced scheduled downtime for Tuesday 9th August would be extended to allow for deployment of Incarna 1.0.1, a new Eve Online update that they hope will address some of the issues that have become apparent since the release of Incarna last month.
Many players experienced graphical issues, especially those using ATI hardware, a constant flickering of shadows and objects made it almost unplayable for a lot of people. CCP have always been prompt when addressing serious issues, I’m sure most players can remember the epic BSOD patch released a couple of years back, they still managed to come out of that as the most active sci-fi MMO on the planet.
The normal maintenance scheduled for tomorrow will be extended by an estimated 2 hours to allow for deploy time, as long as everything goes smooth and fixes work as intended, many ATI users will be able to return to play Eve in its full glory.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07