Eudemons To Introduce Flying Mounts
The popular pet management game from EU91 is going to introduce new flying mounts in an update scheduled for some time in November. Eudemons is considered by many to be the closest thing to a Pokemon MMO, featuring more than 100 unique combat-based pets, all of which can gain new abilities and perks as they level, the game has enjoyed moderate success with regular updates and expansions.
The new flying mounts have been introduced as Emberheart and Frostwind, both representing the obvious element based on their name. Emberheart appears as a dark, red tinted dragon that can breathe fire and set things ablaze in the blink of an eye, and Frostwind is the icy equivalent, freezing and shattering everything in its path.
As this is Eudemons the new mounts aren’t used just to speed up your travel times, although they do increase your movement speed by 1.7x, they are also able to fight. Both mounts will act the same as every other pet in the game, they can level up and improve as well as learn new abilities and perks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29