Error 90000 Sees FFXIV Players Banned For RMT Investigation
Square Enix have dished out a surprising blanket ban today that has seen hundreds of accounts suspended pending RMT investigations. The information comes from threads on the official game forums and the official Reddit channel as players have taken to both boards to express their concern over Square’s current methods of banning those closely linked with RMT activities.
So far players with 10-80 million Gil have reported receiving bans with the banning message related to RMT. However gold spammers still occupy practically every chat channel in the game so Square Enix are obviously not doing it right.
Players have also reported lackluster responses from the games customer service team following one individuals 80 minute wait for help; only to be met with a typical email-esque copy and paste response from the customer service rep.
Have you had any issues with error 90000? Have you been banned from Final Fantasy XIV due to RMT related activities? Post a comment below.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19