Error 90000 Sees FFXIV Players Banned For RMT Investigation
Square Enix have dished out a surprising blanket ban today that has seen hundreds of accounts suspended pending RMT investigations. The information comes from threads on the official game forums and the official Reddit channel as players have taken to both boards to express their concern over Square’s current methods of banning those closely linked with RMT activities.
So far players with 10-80 million Gil have reported receiving bans with the banning message related to RMT. However gold spammers still occupy practically every chat channel in the game so Square Enix are obviously not doing it right.
Players have also reported lackluster responses from the games customer service team following one individuals 80 minute wait for help; only to be met with a typical email-esque copy and paste response from the customer service rep.
Have you had any issues with error 90000? Have you been banned from Final Fantasy XIV due to RMT related activities? Post a comment below.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21