Era of Strongholds Launches On Juggernaut
The latest update to the popular browser-based MMORPG has been deployed today, adding a large amount of content and new features to the world of Juggernaut. The game boasts great graphics for a browser title and include animation-heavy PvP combat.
The latest update increases the level cap and expands on the current PvP and Clan features. 2 new PvP zones have been added, a new clan housing system and also an Alchemists lab available for Guilds. On a less exciting note, players are now able to get married in The Temple of Love.
The game is available free to play but does feature an item mall, if you’ve not played it before now would be a good time to sample it as the latest update has the community thriving.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07