Era of Strongholds Launches On Juggernaut
The latest update to the popular browser-based MMORPG has been deployed today, adding a large amount of content and new features to the world of Juggernaut. The game boasts great graphics for a browser title and include animation-heavy PvP combat.
The latest update increases the level cap and expands on the current PvP and Clan features. 2 new PvP zones have been added, a new clan housing system and also an Alchemists lab available for Guilds. On a less exciting note, players are now able to get married in The Temple of Love.
The game is available free to play but does feature an item mall, if you’ve not played it before now would be a good time to sample it as the latest update has the community thriving.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22