Enter The Action Of Rift For Free
Last month Trion Worlds announced that their leading MMORPG game, Rift, will be going free-to-play by popular demand. That time has come. Players can now join the intense PvP action provided by Rift without any subscription fee or hidden costs.
There are no restrictions on levels or content for registered free players; the entire world is open to explore and conquer. The expanded in-game RIFT Store offers thousands of items and services – from faction changes to mounts, pets, boosts, and much more – but the best gear must be earned in-game. For those looking for the ultimate RIFT experience, a subscription is available that offers a suite of awesome “Patron” benefits.
People constantly complain that developers don’t listen to their suggestions but the free version came about purely because of the amount of requests from the player base. The game has plenty to offer and as you can see from the developer quote, there is not a single restriction in place. So join Rift today if you’re looking to play RPG games online.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42