Energy Drink Company Offers Explosive Sweepstakes Event – Fire A Real Mounted Gun
Companies and publishers have been using sweepstakes events for marketing for a very long time, but none have gone to the lengths of G Fuel. G Fuel is a new energy drink aimed at gamers, removing the nasty chemicals found in other energy drinks, and replacing them with more antioxidants and B-Vitamins.
It’s a simple sweepstake event, all you have to do is purchase a can of G Fuel from any popular retailers, you’ll then be entered into the unique sweepstakes event with some of the most innovative prizes you’ll ever see. Unlike other sweepstake events, you won’t be rewarded with in-game items or a free month of subscription. Instead you’ll have the opportunity to receive special weapons training by elite Special Operations veterans, and most excitingly, the opportunity to fire a mounted gun at ground targets while you’re flown around in a helicopter.
“This is a chance to shoot for real; it’s clearly the ultimate thrill ride for video gamers and the most explosive contest ever,” says Clifford Morgan, Chief Executive Officer of Gamma Labs. “We have taken the energy drink market to a whole new level, and we wanted to have a contest unlike anything that’s ever been done. There’s not that many people that can say they shot 3,000 rounds a minute out of a moving helicopter, but three lucky winners will get the experience of a lifetime.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21