Embrace The Return Of True PvP In Age Of Conan
The early days in Age of Conan consisted of endless waves of dead bodies as players embraced the thrill of the cut-throat PvP. As time grew, alongside the players, that thrill became less and less apparent. To the point where many claim the real PvP in Age of Conan: Unchained is all but dead…but not for much longer.
Today Funcom announced The Great Hyborean Race, a new event that will challenge players as they race towards level 80 on a brand new server, aimed at reviving the PvP scene. If you enjoyed the early days of Age of Conan, there has never been a better time to return to Hyboria and strike fear into the hearts of your opponents…as they lay bleeding on the floor.
Unique Prizes will be awarded to the players who are first to 80 in each class, as well as players who achieve a certain threshold of PvP experience within the time frame of the race.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21