Elsword Online Adds Game Pad Support
The newly released Elsword Online, a fast side-scrolling hack n slash from KOG-LU USA, announced the game-pad support patch yesterday, that is said to offer players a console like experience.
Game pads went the way of the Dinosaur a long time ago, the majority of players convinced that a mouse and keyboard offers more options and precision than any game pad could, but this isn’t always the case. Fast action-based games, like Elsword Online, require button combination’s, swift direction movement and other quick response actions and for some, a game pad delivers this in a way a keyboard never could.
It’s not a massive update but it’s nice to see such a fresh MMO willing to listen to players and add a new way to play, lets see if it shakes up the leader-board at all.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21