Elsword Online Adds Game Pad Support
The newly released Elsword Online, a fast side-scrolling hack n slash from KOG-LU USA, announced the game-pad support patch yesterday, that is said to offer players a console like experience.
Game pads went the way of the Dinosaur a long time ago, the majority of players convinced that a mouse and keyboard offers more options and precision than any game pad could, but this isn’t always the case. Fast action-based games, like Elsword Online, require button combination’s, swift direction movement and other quick response actions and for some, a game pad delivers this in a way a keyboard never could.
It’s not a massive update but it’s nice to see such a fresh MMO willing to listen to players and add a new way to play, lets see if it shakes up the leader-board at all.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19