Eden Eternal All Set For Massive Expansion
Aeria Games, one of the worlds leading publishers of free to play online games, have just announced a huge expansion that is now available in their ever popular fantasy MMO, Eden Eternal. Shadows of the Past features a colossal selection of new content for a title that is already one of the must regularly updated F2P MMO’s on the market.
One of the most anticipated aspects of the update is the addition of a new class, the Sage. Unlike traditional classes that are available during character creation, the Sage must be unlocked after completing a set of difficult trials. Challenging the ancient enemies of the Sage’s, the Shadowers.
As well as introducing the Sage class, Shadows of the Past includes a variety of other exciting content updates such as an increase in level cap, up to level 70, and three new zones. Each zone is filled with quests and new monsters and four new dungeons have also been added.
“This is the first time that the lore has had something tied to the world’s past, a compelling story of the corruption of the Zumi race and why there are no Sages anymore,” said Andy Muesse, producer. “This expansion hits home for all of our users, and we’re very excited to keep this perennial favorite updated with lots of great content for our players.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32