Early Access To Nether For Pre-order Customers
Phosphor, developers of the upcoming open-world survival MMO Nether, have just announced details surrounding early access for customers that pre-order the game. If you’re excited enough to pick up your copy of Nether early the developers will give you a 72-hour guest key, and a few other exciting prizes, to share with your friends.
“As an online multiplayer game, we feel strongly that the focus is on community collaboration so we want to reward the early players with solid pre-order incentives and really make them a part of the future of the rich, urban environment that is Nether,” said Chip Sineni, Creative Director at Phosphor Games. “We want to develop a game that fans are enthusiastic to play, and there isn’t a better way to give players the experience they crave than to get them involved in selecting which features are patched in next.”
Nether is one of the most highly anticipated MMO games currently in development. Players will have the opportunity to explore a massive game world without limitations as they battle other players and more importantly, the elements. For more information on the game, including highlights of its greatest features, click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19