EA Announce Beta Registration Date For Upcoming MMO “The Secret World”
EA Partners announced beta registration for their upcoming MMORPG “The Secret World” would begin August 26th, although no official date on the start of the actual beta was given. The game is expected to release April 2012 with the beta period is extending until about a month before release.
It has been said that The Secret World “Will not only challenge but redefine long-established MMO standards”, we’ve seen plenty of MMO titles boast about being the next big thing but has Funcom’s latest title got what it takes? The information released so far is scarce but we do know that the game is going to be set in a world where players are not restricted by the typical MMO class systems or crafting choices, rather players are thrown into a world of chaos with a rich storyline offering a highly interactive experience.
With promises of Vampires, Werewolves, Ghouls and everything in between, hype surrounding the title is increasing with each passing day. The world of MMORPG’s has been restricted by World of Warcraft’s success for far too long, can Funcom provide any form of alternate choice?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21