EA Announce Beginning Of The Secret World Open Beta
To the surprise of many fans, EA have announced that the Open Beta for the highly anticipated The Secret World will launch before Christmas. This came as a shock to the forum community as many players signed up for the Closed-Beta and even participated in the Secret War event to gain early access to the game.
Industry experts are confused by the announcement as The Secret World’s original release date wasn’t planned until February, raising questions about the state of the game for it to need 4 months of testing. There’s also the fact that they’ll be competing with the launch of Star Wars: The Old Republic, which critics are saying will be one of the biggest MMO launches in 5 years.
The Secret World will be priced at $60 for the game and the subscription model will cost around $15 a month.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- Stardust Land Update Announced For Archlord 2 July 28, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42