EA Announce Beginning Of The Secret World Open Beta
To the surprise of many fans, EA have announced that the Open Beta for the highly anticipated The Secret World will launch before Christmas. This came as a shock to the forum community as many players signed up for the Closed-Beta and even participated in the Secret War event to gain early access to the game.
Industry experts are confused by the announcement as The Secret World’s original release date wasn’t planned until February, raising questions about the state of the game for it to need 4 months of testing. There’s also the fact that they’ll be competing with the launch of Star Wars: The Old Republic, which critics are saying will be one of the biggest MMO launches in 5 years.
The Secret World will be priced at $60 for the game and the subscription model will cost around $15 a month.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- New Physics Engine Revealed For World Of Tanks March 5, 2014
- Albion Online Alpha Date Announced March 5, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19