EA Announce Beginning Of The Secret World Open Beta
To the surprise of many fans, EA have announced that the Open Beta for the highly anticipated The Secret World will launch before Christmas. This came as a shock to the forum community as many players signed up for the Closed-Beta and even participated in the Secret War event to gain early access to the game.
Industry experts are confused by the announcement as The Secret World’s original release date wasn’t planned until February, raising questions about the state of the game for it to need 4 months of testing. There’s also the fact that they’ll be competing with the launch of Star Wars: The Old Republic, which critics are saying will be one of the biggest MMO launches in 5 years.
The Secret World will be priced at $60 for the game and the subscription model will cost around $15 a month.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07