DragonSoul Open Beta Is Here
Neonga has announced the open beta of their latest MMO title, DragonSoul. DragonSoul is advertised as an intense PvP based MMORPG with a number of unique features and mechanics that set it apart from the standard MMO game.
One of the most anticipated features is the extensive pet and mount system. Unlike other MMORPG games, a pet is not just a companion but something that can actually aid you in battle. Mounts can also be used in combat and can carry up to 4 players at a time, turning them into siege like vehicles instead of standard mounts. The game also boasts over 1,000 skill combination’s and a game world consisting of over 50 maps.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21