DragonSoul Open Beta Is Here
Neonga has announced the open beta of their latest MMO title, DragonSoul. DragonSoul is advertised as an intense PvP based MMORPG with a number of unique features and mechanics that set it apart from the standard MMO game.
One of the most anticipated features is the extensive pet and mount system. Unlike other MMORPG games, a pet is not just a companion but something that can actually aid you in battle. Mounts can also be used in combat and can carry up to 4 players at a time, turning them into siege like vehicles instead of standard mounts. The game also boasts over 1,000 skill combination’s and a game world consisting of over 50 maps.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42