DragonSoul Launch Approaching
Neonga, publishers of the popular MMORPG titles A Mystical Land and World of Ants, have recently announced the imminent release for their latest MMO title, DragonSoul. The game has only recently entered its open beta phase but the game has been met with such positivity that the developers have moved the release date to early 2012.
They also plan to have extra content in time with the launch, offering a new playable class, The Bard. Specializing in a support role, The Bard is said to be able to heal as well as supply you with some great buffs and other stat enhancing features. They also said they’ll be adding to the already expansive list of 300 pets and mounts, so keep an eye out for more details on that as the launch approaches.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21