DragonSoul Launch Approaching
Neonga, publishers of the popular MMORPG titles A Mystical Land and World of Ants, have recently announced the imminent release for their latest MMO title, DragonSoul. The game has only recently entered its open beta phase but the game has been met with such positivity that the developers have moved the release date to early 2012.
They also plan to have extra content in time with the launch, offering a new playable class, The Bard. Specializing in a support role, The Bard is said to be able to heal as well as supply you with some great buffs and other stat enhancing features. They also said they’ll be adding to the already expansive list of 300 pets and mounts, so keep an eye out for more details on that as the launch approaches.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29