DragonSoul Launch Approaching
Neonga, publishers of the popular MMORPG titles A Mystical Land and World of Ants, have recently announced the imminent release for their latest MMO title, DragonSoul. The game has only recently entered its open beta phase but the game has been met with such positivity that the developers have moved the release date to early 2012.
They also plan to have extra content in time with the launch, offering a new playable class, The Bard. Specializing in a support role, The Bard is said to be able to heal as well as supply you with some great buffs and other stat enhancing features. They also said they’ll be adding to the already expansive list of 300 pets and mounts, so keep an eye out for more details on that as the launch approaches.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26