DragonSoul Launch Approaching
Neonga, publishers of the popular MMORPG titles A Mystical Land and World of Ants, have recently announced the imminent release for their latest MMO title, DragonSoul. The game has only recently entered its open beta phase but the game has been met with such positivity that the developers have moved the release date to early 2012.
They also plan to have extra content in time with the launch, offering a new playable class, The Bard. Specializing in a support role, The Bard is said to be able to heal as well as supply you with some great buffs and other stat enhancing features. They also said they’ll be adding to the already expansive list of 300 pets and mounts, so keep an eye out for more details on that as the launch approaches.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42