Dragona Begins Open Beta
Popular gaming portal GameClub has just announced the beginning of the open beta period for their latest free to play MMORPG, Dragona. Rumors circulated for several weeks that the game would be restricted and only allow access to certain players, however, the game is IP block free so players from all countries can sign up to play.
Dragona features regular MMORPG systems and mechanics but it does offer unique systems with a dragon twist, players are able to transform certain aspects of themselves into dragon elements, and can also find rare dragons to possess their body. The PvP is also highly approachable as it offers experience points, as well as items for rewards, but has no punishment system should you lose.
The game is expected to launch Q1 2012 but this depends on how successful the beta period is.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07