Dragona Begins Open Beta
Popular gaming portal GameClub has just announced the beginning of the open beta period for their latest free to play MMORPG, Dragona. Rumors circulated for several weeks that the game would be restricted and only allow access to certain players, however, the game is IP block free so players from all countries can sign up to play.
Dragona features regular MMORPG systems and mechanics but it does offer unique systems with a dragon twist, players are able to transform certain aspects of themselves into dragon elements, and can also find rare dragons to possess their body. The PvP is also highly approachable as it offers experience points, as well as items for rewards, but has no punishment system should you lose.
The game is expected to launch Q1 2012 but this depends on how successful the beta period is.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21