Dragon Nest: Saint’s Haven Goes Live
Today marks the release of the latest update for Nexon’s (Atlantica Online) latest free to play MMORPG, Dragon Nest. The update, dubbed Saint’s Haven, gives players access to a whole new city and an increase in the level cap to a maximum of 32.
As well as the new city of Saint’s Haven, players can now explore 10 new dungeons in the region as well as gaining access to 500 new quests and over 200 new achievements. Various information has been published on the official site, including details of upcoming events, screenshots of the various boss battles available in the new dungeons and a few tips on how to get around the vast new city of Saint’s Haven.
Players that are returning to the game will also receive a small gift box including some premium items and a few new pieces from the update.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Steam Launch Of Villagers And Heroes Joined By New Expansion April 17, 2014
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32