Dragon Nest: Saint’s Haven Goes Live
Today marks the release of the latest update for Nexon’s (Atlantica Online) latest free to play MMORPG, Dragon Nest. The update, dubbed Saint’s Haven, gives players access to a whole new city and an increase in the level cap to a maximum of 32.
As well as the new city of Saint’s Haven, players can now explore 10 new dungeons in the region as well as gaining access to 500 new quests and over 200 new achievements. Various information has been published on the official site, including details of upcoming events, screenshots of the various boss battles available in the new dungeons and a few tips on how to get around the vast new city of Saint’s Haven.
Players that are returning to the game will also receive a small gift box including some premium items and a few new pieces from the update.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22