Dragon Nest Beta Begins 26th July
The highly anticipated MMORPG from Nexon, Dragon Nest has been scheduled for a beta release later this month. Along with the announcement of the beta testing date, a new website has also been launched giving further details on the game, as well as future plans for the title.
Dragon Nest has been said to be similar to the early Final Fantasy games in terms of graphics and style and even some of the class artwork has been compared to original designs from the popular Square Enix franchise.
The game appears to be yet another typical MMORPG offering very few ground breaking features or awe inspiring mechanics yet fans and testers of the game have praised it for the fluid combat system as well as the diverse quest system that offers a unique experience each time you collect a quest.
As well as the typical quest and experience grind of most MMORPG games, Nexon offers a great dungeon system where content adapts based on the players level and experience, something which many gamers are really excited to get testing.
There is no certain release date confirmed at present but with the beta just around the corner, most are expecting a full release within the next 6 months.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19