Dragon Nest Beta Begins 26th July
The highly anticipated MMORPG from Nexon, Dragon Nest has been scheduled for a beta release later this month. Along with the announcement of the beta testing date, a new website has also been launched giving further details on the game, as well as future plans for the title.
Dragon Nest has been said to be similar to the early Final Fantasy games in terms of graphics and style and even some of the class artwork has been compared to original designs from the popular Square Enix franchise.
The game appears to be yet another typical MMORPG offering very few ground breaking features or awe inspiring mechanics yet fans and testers of the game have praised it for the fluid combat system as well as the diverse quest system that offers a unique experience each time you collect a quest.
As well as the typical quest and experience grind of most MMORPG games, Nexon offers a great dungeon system where content adapts based on the players level and experience, something which many gamers are really excited to get testing.
There is no certain release date confirmed at present but with the beta just around the corner, most are expecting a full release within the next 6 months.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- HEX: Shards of Fate Prepares For $100,000 Invitational Tournament October 7, 2015
- The Jordas Precept Introduces Epic New Content To Warframe October 6, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29