Divina Online Announces Kamikaze Adventure Group Feature
Divina players will be happy to hear that the Kamikaze feature for the fantasy based MMORPG is now live and kicking. Introducing a number of highly difficult boss fights and some really awesome rewards, the Kamikaze feature is easily one of the most anticipated updates for Divina since launch.
At random times throughout the day a message will appear giving the spawn location of the Kamikaze Adventure Group members. Currently 2 members have been announced, Luke and Ring. Luke is Knight with 26,000,000 HP and Ring is a Sorcerer with an equally impressive 23,000,000 HP
The player that manages to deliver the killing blow will get a number of rare item drops, some Hero Points and the opportunity of a second battle. If you’re strong enough to defeat either member twice, you’ll be rewarded with a statue of your character in Sacred Springs. You can even input a special message upon defeating the Kamikaze member, which will then be displayed when other players interact with your statue.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21