Digimon Masters Online Released
Today marks the official release date for the popular Korean MMO, Digimon Masters Online. Based on the highly popular Digimon franchise, the game has had great success on Eastern shores and is now finally available to other Digimon fans across the world.
Combining pet training with typical RPG features, Digimon Masters Online allows players to catch, train and bond with a large number of the popular Digimon from previous games and cartoons. The game has been in Open Beta since September 25th, after a few minor fixes and server stability patches, it is pretty polished and approachable by all ages.
It will feature an item mall, which is a slight disappointment to some but it’s becoming expected in today’s fragile MMO market. A feature many are hoping will get addressed is the timer that restricts how much time you can play for, there’s been no official announcement yet but we’ll let you know if one pops up.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07