Digimon Masters Online Launches Open Beta
In a shock announcement from Joymax earlier this week, they released details on the upcoming beta for Digimon Masters Online, the free to play MMORPG based on the popular TV-series and console titles.
Players were expecting a closed-beta announcement but instead they were greeted with an open-beta period starting from today lasting through until October 11th. During this time players will benefit from a number of in-game events as well as a double-exp boost. Although no official announcement was made in regards to character wipes, players are speculating that Joymax will stick with their traditional setup of not enforcing character wipes after an open-beta period so players are already sinking hours into this latest title from Joymax.
The game features quality, animated style graphics with the majority of Digimon appearing larger than they do in the original cartoon and console titles, little information is available at the moment but we’re sure as players get to experience more of the game, we’ll learn more about the features and mechanics of this highly anticipated MMORPG.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21